Thursday, May 8, 2008

uhggggggggg

How can she be so ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS one day and so.....NOT, the next?!

It's been "one of those days." A lot due to the fact that I'm tired... And when I'm tired, my patience wears very thin! There is a poem that sums up my sweet red head very well (minus the curl)

"There was a little girl, who had a little curl right in the middle of her forhead. And when she was good, she was VERY VERY good....but when she was bad, she was HORRID!"

Oh Raegan, she makes life very interesting indeed. You never quite know what she will come up with next. For example, one day we were shopping in Old Navy. There were 3 women who commented on how cute my girls were. As we checked out, we stood right behind the same ladies.

Looking up at one of them, Raegan asked, "Are you a boy?!"

The lady just chuckled. "Why of course not."

End of conversation, I thought...but no.

In all her sweetness, Raegan said. "You look like a boy!"

I suddenly felt very hot....and the room seemed to silence.

Another day, Raegan was in quiet time...and she was actually very quiet.. In Raegan's case though, that's not always a good sign. I opened the door, a bit afraid of what I might find, but to my amusement (and relief) I found my sleeping daughter (in a rather peculiar position)! :)


All this to say, I love my firey little girl. I wouldn't trade you for the world, darlin!!


3 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Jami, I am just really struggling today!! There is just bad news all around us. Thanks for your support and prayers. THEY ARE SO NEEDED!!!

Katie said...

that is so sweet!!!! Today was a rough day for us too.

lifelaughterchaos said...

tough day for me too.

by the way, i have 2 little boys that would be PERFECT for your daughter...does she prefer older men or younger?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin