Thursday, May 1, 2008

an everyday moment

Here's some recent photos of our fam... :)





On Wednesday we were driving in the car. Raegan was in the back seat singing a Wiggles song, "Dorthy, Dorthy would you like to play with me...." The song is supposed to say "dance" with me as opposed to "play." Paige decided to tell Raegan this by yelling "DANCE!!!"

So Raegan was like okay and started dancing while she sang, "Dorthy, dorthy would you like to play with me!" :) Oh I love those moments! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh, that is too funny! I can just see the obliging little sister Rae just following orders.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

PRECIOUS KIDDOS!!!!!! I love these pictures!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Such great pictures...what a cute family!

LouLou said...

You are the cutest people on the planet.... for real :)

love you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin