This past weekend we were visiting family where we had a great time!! Thanks again Stu and Daish! Paige and Rae got to go fishing and they were thrilled!
so funny about he mullet...I thought the same thing when I first saw it too. I was thinking it didn't seem like something you guys would do but you never know :D
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
5 comments:
AWWWW!!! Those pictures are adorable!!!
At first glance of Hudson's picture I thought you were growing him a mullet!
Miss you!
no no no...there will be NO mullet! :) :)
So Sweet! Morgan has been into worms lately....I wonder what she would think of fishing???
so funny about he mullet...I thought the same thing when I first saw it too. I was thinking it didn't seem like something you guys would do but you never know :D
They really are great pictures Jami! You are a great photographer!
Post a Comment