I'm just so amazed at your computer/video skills...seriously, I wish I knew how to do all of that! The words, the cool heart fading thing - totally impressed. And totally precious - again!
Girls - you are sweet! Paige's video did make me cry more because I realize how fast time as flown and that she is soon off to school. I want to seize each day...moment...with her!
And Erin - don't be too amazed by the computer skills - I used a program called Pinnacle Studio...with that I have the ability to fade...etc. Pinnacle - works awesome...when it is working - but it can be very frustrating too! :)
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
7 comments:
Ugh, you made me tear up again!
Love the heart effect!
tears here as well. drew is so excited to take isa on dates someday. so sweet.
I'm just so amazed at your computer/video skills...seriously, I wish I knew how to do all of that! The words, the cool heart fading thing - totally impressed. And totally precious - again!
That was so sweet! I think all Daddies should date their daughters.
Andrea
Girls - you are sweet! Paige's video did make me cry more because I realize how fast time as flown and that she is soon off to school. I want to seize each day...moment...with her!
And Erin - don't be too amazed by the computer skills - I used a program called Pinnacle Studio...with that I have the ability to fade...etc. Pinnacle - works awesome...when it is working - but it can be very frustrating too! :)
Very sweet! I love how excited Paige is...what a memory!
That is so PRECIOUS!! What a wonderful memory for Daddy and daughter. I love it!!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Stacie
Post a Comment