Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Capturing the moment...

6 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

very, very sweet!

Amber said...

that is absolutely precious.

I loved how she paused at the bottom of the stairs to be admired!

Jess said...

Oh Jami, I am crying!!!

I definitely see that video being shown at her rehearsal dinner for her wedding!!

Mindy said...

That is so darilng! What a sweet memory!

the schros said...

I don't know why this strikes such a chord in my heart- Praise God for awesome daddies, I have one, and I remember precious date nights, and I long for that with my daughter and her daddy. Thanks for the posts. Raegan is gorgeous.

Kristy said...

I am totally crying. That is precious- I agree with Jess, the frst thing I thought of was fast-forward many years and what a precious thing this will be to have when she's starting a life with a new man. May it be a long time coming!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin