Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Paige's turn!!

This girl FINALLY got to go on her date with Daddy tonight! She has literally been counting down the days ever since Rae went last Tues. This morning I asked her what day it was..."ZERO days until my date!!!!!" she said with delight.
I explained to her how we would curl her hair and get her ready. Then we would all wait at the bottom of the steps and watch her come down. I told her we would be ooohing and ahhhing..."Especially Daddy!" she said with such sweetness.
I feel so blessed to have a man who takes the time to love on his sweet daughters. He is building such confidence and security in them. I pray that they will always know that they are special, loved, and full of worth and value.
Thank You Lord for my family!

Raegan quickly gathered up a bouquet for Paige.

Ooops...she almost forgot Daddy! Paige thought that was hilarious! :)

Paige got home from her date with Daddy wearing a Krispy cream hat! Then she revealed the surprises...2 more hats for Rae and Huds AND even better....a box of delicious doughnuts!
I asked her how it went...her response "I couldn't stop smiling!" I think that means it was a winner! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jess said...

AWWHHHH!!!! She couldn't stop smiling!!!! How amazing!!!

Clint, you win the dad of the year award!!!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Paige looks like Clint in these pics!

Marla said...

I agree with Sarah. Paige sure looks like her daddy. How fun! Makes me excited for our little trip. Hopefully those will be full of smiles, too.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Jami- I am so impressed how you enable these bonding moments b/w Clint & your girls. I think I just miss Luke to all the hours, but I can picture myself being jealous of the quality time (real healthy huh?!). This must be why God gave us a boy :). Love, J

Blog Widget by LinkWithin