Thursday, October 23, 2008

Go get yourself a Starbucks coffee on me...well sort of!

Another post today, oh my!

My dear friend Kristy just called to tell me about the deal she found on Money Saving Mom. If you click here you will get a coupon that entitles you to one FREE tall Starbucks cappuccino up to a $3.20 value.

If you're like me and LOVE the pumpkin spice latte, you can still get that for only $.50!!!!

I'm going to bundle up the kids right now and get my latte!! :) Thanks Kristy for the call! What a friend!! :)

Enjoy this brisk fall day my friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh- thanks for that!~ just printed it off. Match that with my $8.00 pizza and we're good!

and darling pumpkin below- LOVE it.

Mindy said...

Thanks for the tip Jami! I just printed mine off!

Flamingo said...

darn it...we don't have a barnes and nobles around here!!

you go martha...i love the pumpkin!

Marie Stork said...

Oh, thanks--I printed one off and plan to stop by after church tomorrow. Yummy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin