All I can say is Oh, Rae.
Yesterday Raegan was having quiet time.
hh
hh
(If you've seen past posts you know that bad things can happen when Rae is in quiet time...check here and here.)
hh
hh
But that's besides the point.
hhhh
All of a sudden I heard a big boom! I immediately ran to her where I found her crying on the floor. I also saw an overturned stool next to her.
It seems Raegan was trying to climb into the pantry closet. She put one of our kitchen stools on top of a large Rubbermaid container that was there. Then she proceeded to climb up, up, up and that's when she fell down, down, down.
A couple months back Raegan fell down the stairs and cut her head resulting in our first trip to the ER and 2 staples in her head. Well, guess where she fell?
Clint came home and took her to the ER yet again where they met the same doctor who put the same amount of staples in her sweet red head. She was an absolute trooper, not one tear was shed at the hospital.
When we asked her why she was climbing she responded, "I'm just a little girl!"
Later that night we were at the table telling the best and worst things about our days. When we asked Rae, she couldn't think of a worst! Apparently she wasn't too fazed by the whole ordeal.
And I'm afraid it won't be the last time....this morning we found her in her room trying to place a chair on top of her bed so she could sit and read.
Have mercy.

5 comments:
Oh No! Rae, what will we do with you?? You are one determined girl! :) But we love you so much!
Oh Raegan! :)
Oh this is just too good! You're gonna have to shackle her to something for her quiet time or have a video cam to monitor what she does!!! Good Luck!!
Wow - I thought boys were adventurous....
Glad she's ok!
oh good luck with that! my little 17 month old scales the bookshelf and has had me in tears with his adventurous, fearless little self more than once (he doesn't get it from mommy!)
Post a Comment