Monday, October 20, 2008

Making memories: An evening at the park

UPDATE: I just added speaking to my sidebar. I finally finished my bio sheet and have all the info there! :)

Now onto other things....


********************************************************
These 3...these 3 I love.

My Paige is an observer and I loved how these photos capture this about her.



This is one of my favs!



Hudson was thoroughly enjoying himself! Can you tell?!



My little red head.


Oh happy day!




It's in the simple everyday moments that I find such joy...and life is so rich. May I remember this today!! :)


Enjoy your Monday all!

4 comments:

On Purpose said...

My favorite picture is the last one of them walking together holding hands. Praying today that your sweet beautiful children will continue to hold hands in this life and realize they need each other.

Love to you!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Wow, those are great pictures, Jami!!

Your kiddos are beautiful!

Thanks for sharing...

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

Cute picture! Cute kids!!!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I just watched the video of you bringing Hudson home! A well spent few moments...now I need the tissue and good blow! The last shot of the three of them walking hand in hand is my fav.

peace~elaine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin