Thursday, October 2, 2008

Let me count the ways


Today I got to spend some one on one time with my bud, Hudson. We were simply running errands while Rae was in preschool but as we "chatted" I found myself just appreciating my little guy so much!


To think, just a little over one year ago our sweet son was countries away from us.


I am truly blessed!

5 comments:

Tater & Haley said...

We are blessed! Isn't it so fun to spend one on one time with each of our kids? They enjoy it SO much too!

sarah.flyingkites said...

That little Hudson is such a cutie...Gotta love that winning smile! :)

Nicole said...

Simply adorable!

Jess said...

Oh he's so big!!! I can't wait to get the boys together again so they can PLAY together this time!!!

Miss you guys!!

On Purpose said...

What a blessing to enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin