Thursday, October 23, 2008

This takes the cake

UPDATE: A couple people told me they couldn't get the comments to work. I think it's fixed now. So comment away!! :)

People, I got creative and it worked!!

The other day I got an email from Kraft Kitchens-food and family and when I saw this, I knew I had to make it!


Now you must understand that I received the least amount of artistic genes from my parents. My 2 sisters...they're much better.

I know what I like and I definitely know what I don't like but when it comes to actually creating something, uhhh that's another story.

But I continue to try.

And today I created something that I am stinkin' proud of!! Now to you Martha Stewart's out there, this won't look like much but for me it's a big deal! :)

Last night I told Paige that after school today we'd be making a cake so I had everything ready. I gave each one a cone that they could frost and eat...right before dinner nonetheless but it was fun AND there was no fighting!! :)

And here it is...THE FINAL CREATION!!

I didn't have the right kind of pan so I used a cassorole dish and I think it turned out just fine. :)

I'm pretty pumped!

So there you have it folks! Just call me Martha. :)

9 comments:

Jami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Ringger said...

very nice jami lynn!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Great work, Jami! I think it's so cute!

(I especially like the fact you didn't add those ugly little spiders to it)

I bet this was so much fun for the kiddos to help with...

Kristy said...

Nice job, Martha!! It turned out great! So do we get to SAMPLE your beautiful creation, too?? :) I got that email too, and wanted to try it sometime.

On Purpose said...

This looks great Jami! I am very impressed...and I am having a hard time believing that you are not a creative person!

Taylor said...

Nice Jami! Good job! I didn't get even the artistic genes you did! I thought your work was good!

Jim Diamond said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
girlie girl said...

Wow! Looks great! I love it!

Kristy said...

Oh, that is so cute! I might have to try it. Very impressive.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin