Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Houston, we have a problem!


Tonight these words came out of the mouth of my little girl.
dd
dd
"Daddy, did you know that I'm in love?"


A shocked Daddy replied, "You're in love...well who are you in love with?"


"With Carter."


"With Carter?? Well, why do you think you're in love with him?"


"NO, I AM in love with him!"

Oh dear....

It all started a week or so ago. Paige brought home a picture that Carter had given to her - at that point she claimed he was her best friend.

Now she is in love.

She claims he loves her too.

Oh dear.

11 comments:

Marla said...

Oh dear, also:)

Her Grandma

Flamingo said...

houston, i would say you DO have a problem;)

Amber said...

uh oh . . . . : )

hmmm, maybe I shouldn't tell you this but my best friend Jimmy cornered me in gym class one day and gave me my "first kiss. . ." in kindergarten.

and so it begins!

Leslie Ringger said...

Lord be merciful!

Holli said...

maybe Clint could have a one on one with him while playing at the train table! See what Carters intentions are?
:)

sarah.flyingkites said...

Congrats on the addition!

So, when's the Big Day?

I'll be anxiously awaiting our invitation! :)

megs @ whadusay said...

Yikes! Yikes! Yikes!

On Purpose said...

Yikes...may this be the friend kinda love? Who knows...I will be staying tuned to find out...hehe!

Marla H. said...

You've been tagged!!!!

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

Ah, yes. Pookie and her bff argue over who's gonna marry which boy. First Grade. (usually, it's Troy from HSM, but still...)

And the pumpkin farm looks lovely - as does Daddy in the corner with Thomas.

Samantha @ the Listener's post said...

Oh yeah, we're going through that too, only on the boy side of things. Big Brother is "in love" with a girl at school AND one at church - too bad his cousin has already staked a claim on the one at church! In fact, there has already been talk of marriage between Cousin and Church Girl! I just hope it doesn't spark any fights at family get togethers...

Good luck.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin