Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hudson's new room!

First an update on the "love situation." Yesterday Clint was at Paige's school doing some work and he got to spend some time with her during gym. Of course he had to meet Carter and give him the ole' talkin' to...no no, I'm just joking! :)

But he did enjoy meeting all of her classmates. He was a rock star there!

After school though Paige came home feeling a little blue.

She told me that the entire day was great until the end when a boy hugged her! And no it was NOT Carter! She did not hug him back though...good girl!! My heart could not take much more! :)

Now onto other things....

We've been putting the big boy's room together and it is nearly complete. All that is missing is the valance that my dear sister, Leslie made! It's actually hanging in the nursery now but we just need to move it over.

But I love the way Hud's room has turned out and I just had to share! :)
There is a little Mayan doll that we bought in Guatemala and a train from there too. These I do not let the kiddos play with! :)
Ahhh, the beloved train table!
And the full view!
Now all we need to do is move the boy over!
We haven't quite attempted that yet! :)

6 comments:

Amber said...

Looks good Jami!

Although it kind of made me gulp - once we find out the gender of the twins, we'll have to start getting ready for our own rearranging. I'm not ready for MY little girl to have a "big girl" room! : )

Kristen said...

Thanks for stopping by today! I'm glad you came in for a visit and I appreciate the encouragement. I love what you have done with this room. That star over the chest of drawers is great!

Taylor said...

I like the stars Jami!

Jennifer said...

cute..cute room! I love the red and the stars!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Love those colorful frames, Jami!

Thanks for sharing the room...verrrry nice!!

Kristy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new room!! What a little MAN he is getting to be!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin