Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moving up...

with updated photo...
Look who moved to his big boy bed!

It's naptime and he is sleeping as he should be - hooray!! :)

Doesn't he look little in this big bed?!
I peeked in on him tonight after he fell asleep... I love the trains in his hand. And the other one is right next to his left hand. This boy loves his choo choo's!

Don't you love sleeping babies?!

7 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

So sweet! Are those the sheets you bought today? I love them!

Jami said...

I bought them yesterday but yes they are from Target! :) Aren't they fun?!!

Miranda said...

My 3 year old son also sleeps with his trains! It cracks me up that he insists on sleeping with them because I am sure it's not comfortable to roll onto them in the middle of the night!

Leah said...

Aww, very precious. Isn't God great to give us those moments?! I hope to have moments like that someday!

Flamingo said...

i keep holding off on everything with my 2 year old! i'm scared of the bed because i know naps will diminish and so will my saturday morning sleep in time. i also am avoiding potty training for the same reasons.

i never said i wasn't shallow and selfish;)

Kristy said...

Awe, I could just squeeze him. He's really growing up! I remember too just watching my kids once we switched them to their big beds...feels like they grow up in fast forward!!

Jess said...

He looks SO cute in his BIG bed! You did a great job on his room!!

Which train table/set did you buy? Did you buy it new or used? We are thinking of getting one for Jadon for Christmas/Birthday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin