Yesterday ended quite rough but before I heard that news, we had an absolutely wonderful day.
Why? Because we were celebrating my baby boy's birthday!! Hudson is 2 years old! How can this be?!
As I mentioned before, we've done away with parties and now try to come up with something extra special that we can do as a family. So yesterday we went to my cousin's pumpkin farm!
Oh it was so much fun! I kept saying...it's the perfect boy's birthday...a farm, big machines, barns, tractors, and so on.
dd
dd
The weather was perfect!
So here are LOTS of photos of our special day. Some of them are not the best quality...
Look at those lips!!
Back at home. I "planned" to make a cake...even bought the box and frosting - but we opted for DQ dilly bars instead. (Notice I never planned on making cake or frosting from scratch) :)
d
Nonetheless, the dilly bars were a big hit!
d
d
He was giddy with excitement!
Just enjoying the "finer" things in life here.
Happy birthday to my darling, happy, smiley little man!
I love you Hudson!!!!!
ff
My only question is...WHO is more excited? (this photo was not staged!) :)
ddd
dd
dd
d

8 comments:
I really love the train table. I am looking for something like this to replace the crib in Luca's room soon. Where did you purchase yours at & about how much. I realize my last two comments have been kind of personal- hee hee. You can email me if you want ;). Love, J; jennygutwein@yahoo.com
:) that last picture cracks me up! That would totally be my husband hogging the toys with boyish excitement.
That was Michael on Noah's 2nd birthday too! He was SO excited to play with Noah's new trains!
I would be interested in info on the train table as well if you don't mind sharing. You can e-mail me if you want. We have been talking about getting one for the boys but aren't sure what one to get. Or we thought Michael could try making one. Does the one you bought have storage underneath it?
Happy Birthday Hudson!!!(and early Christmas to you Clint!)
Seriously we had the same thing at our house Andy I mean Drake really loved his train table!:)
oh and those dilly bars......could almost make me cry!:)
Jenny, I got this table at Toys R Us. It was the "Sounds and Light" Imaginarium. So far so good.
It was on sale for 96.00! :) I know there are others that are higher quality but I like the way it looks...and it's lasted a whole 2 days already! :)
I love the idea of doing something fun for a birthday vs. focusing on gifts...what wonderful pictures & dilly bars!
Happy Birthday Hudson...may you enjoy being two!
oh how fun! I love the pictures at the pumpkin farm. Priceless! Happy Birthday to your little Hudson~~what a cutie.
Post a Comment