Friday morning I was out waiting for the bus with Paige. The stop is at our house so it's been a great opportunity to get to know the neighborhood kids!
ff
ff
On this day, I had thrown on some sweats and a shirt and I looked pretty rough, not ready for the day at all.
ff ffdd
ff ffdd
"C" a first grade boy, came up to me and asked if that was what I was wearing for the day.
"No, I'm planning on changing," I told him.
"Well, you really don't need to, you know," he replied back.
I was surprised that he had even noticed my clothing, but was somewhat flattered by his sweetness.
"Well, you really don't need to, you know," he replied back.
I was surprised that he had even noticed my clothing, but was somewhat flattered by his sweetness.
That is until I asked him, "Why? Do you think I look nice?"
He looked up at me and said quite dryly, "I really don't give a care."
So much for sweet, sensitive little boys! :)
Happy Monday all!
And be thinking because I want to hear how you make your family's birthdays special for tomorrow's Tuesday's Blend.

3 comments:
Too funny!!
They keep us humble!
That is so awesome. Kids don't realize how grown ups actually have the capacity to feel rejected just as much as they do. Too funny.
Post a Comment