It was a much anticipated day. They were so excited, I was too and yet I couldn't help wishing time would sloooow down. School started today. Paige is in 2nd grade and Raegan the big Kindergarten. How is this possible?!
They both had their share of anxious feelings leading up to this day but for the most part they were totally excited! We've created some past traditions that were started up again today.
f
(I did not come up with this idea but I absolutely love it. Reminds me of the childrens' book "The Kissing Hand" - similar concept)
f
Raegan was excited to participate in these special school traditions this year! I love this girl. Her sense of style always intrigues me! :)
f
A successful first day it was, though Raegan did shed some tears at the end of the day because she missed me. I wonder what tomorrow will bring!
d
Oh I love my girls!!

5 comments:
So exciting!!!
Wow you guys start early! We don't start until the day after Labor Day.
Oh Yea! Your girls are so beautiful inside and out! Just like their momma!
Happy 3 year anniversary friend!!!!!
Love you all!
so great! i LOVE reagy's pants! too cute :)
i'm so behind reading and am catching up when i should be in bed. you so inspire me my friend. i have never prayed with my children before school. i know i should but i so often am yelling to get everyone out the door. i feel very convicted (in a good way) and would love to implement this in my routine wednesday on our 1st day of school!
of course, i know me and by winter everyone will be dragging and crabby and no one will feel like praying at 8am...lol
Post a Comment