YEAH! Tim & I have been praying so hard and much lately for this. Texting him right now! God is AWESOME! I love answered prayers...it has been a good week for that!
congratulations! i know what a relief that feeling is! I think ours was on the market for about 6 months...that was such a great day when we finally signed those papers and shook hands with the people who were so excited to live in our sweet home. Glad for you guys!
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
9 comments:
whoop whoop!!!!!
That's so great! Congrats!
So thankful for you!
YEAH! Tim & I have been praying so hard and much lately for this. Texting him right now! God is AWESOME! I love answered prayers...it has been a good week for that!
that has to be a great feeling! congrats!
Hooray, God!!! I'm hoping to have a similar story, one of these days... :)
Congrats!
congratulations! i know what a relief that feeling is! I think ours was on the market for about 6 months...that was such a great day when we finally signed those papers and shook hands with the people who were so excited to live in our sweet home. Glad for you guys!
I was just thinking about it this week Jami and wondering/praying about it. Glad for you guys!
Now you can really recuperate happily -huh?! : )
Post a Comment