Wednesday, August 4, 2010

did you know?

I first saw this video on Amy's blog (which by the way, you should read. You really should!)

Perhaps the Lord has this very journey ahead for you! Will you ask Him?


"Feed the hungry, and help those in trouble. Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon. Some of you will rebuild the deserted ruins of your cities. Then you will be known as a rebuilder of walls and a restorer of homes." Isaiah 58: 10 and 12

3 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

Thank you for this. I am sitting here - a mess over this. I hope everyone watches. There's just no good reason for this kind of sadness and despair. Thank you, friend.

Kasey said...

What a video! I'm crying. Thanks for sharing!

Gina said...

This video was incredibly powerful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin