(Hudson, 10 months old)
3 years ago today, Clint and I were hanging out at the Marriot in Guatemala City, Guatemala!
3 years ago today, we were pacing back and forth in our hotel room awaiting the phone call. The call telling us that our baby boy was waiting downstairs.
Today is Hudson's gotcha day!!
Oh baby boy, we love you so much! When I told Hud that his gotcha day was coming up, his first response was, "Oh!!! Are we going on a airplane??!!"
Today we will celebrate our Hudson! We will plan something special together as a family and per tradition will rewatch his adoption videos. You can watch them too, if you'd like!
p.s. you may want to grab a tissue... :)
Meeting Hudson for the first time: (visit trip)
Saying goodbye: (visit trip)
Picking up Hudson from Guatemala! (final trip)
3 years ago today, we were pacing back and forth in our hotel room awaiting the phone call. The call telling us that our baby boy was waiting downstairs.
Today is Hudson's gotcha day!!
Oh baby boy, we love you so much! When I told Hud that his gotcha day was coming up, his first response was, "Oh!!! Are we going on a airplane??!!"
Today we will celebrate our Hudson! We will plan something special together as a family and per tradition will rewatch his adoption videos. You can watch them too, if you'd like!
p.s. you may want to grab a tissue... :)
Meeting Hudson for the first time: (visit trip)
Saying goodbye: (visit trip)
Picking up Hudson from Guatemala! (final trip)

10 comments:
Hudson, Happy Gotcha Day!! May God continue to bless you & your family. Celebrate the day, because I know Jesus is!!!
Jami Thanks for sharing, just an FYI I was only able to watch the last video, don't know if it is my computer.
Ok I lost it! Now we are late for rock climbing camp. Totally worth it! :)
Good to watch again. Just seeing Paige and Raegan 3 years ago makes me sentimental. Sigh. The passing of time.
Hudson, Happy Gotcha Day. We love you!
Grandma
happy gotcha day, hudsy boy! wish i could be there to celebrate with you!
oh gina - sorry to make you late! :) how funny! thanks though!
linda - i'm sorry you couldn't see those other videos! but thanks for celebrating with us!
mom, i hear you. i just starting watching the video and immediately got teary!
and leslie dear, i wish you were hear too. i miss you!
It's fun to hear you talk and see more than just your picture! How totally cute the girls were three years ago. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Gotcha Day Hudson!
I LOVED watching the videos again Jami, thanks for sharing! I never get tired of watching gotcha videos. I don't know why I JUST realized that you had two trips to get Hudson. You know EXACTLY what we'll be going through then - lucky you - you'll probably be getting lots of teary phone calls and e-mails from me. :)
Calvin's Gotcha Day was just a few days ago. Life is SO good!
i remember all of those special days... i watched the videos again and all of the emotions and feelings came flooding over me. you were such an encouragement during that time to me. SO glad our precious kiddos are home and that we met! Happy Gotcha day, Hudson!
Happy Forever Family Day Hud!! We just celebrated ours last month... my how the times flies! A good reminder for me to Enjoy Every Second!!!
Post a Comment