Tuesday, October 5, 2010

facelift

I'm giving my blog a bit of a new look and I'm having a good time with that, yes I am! What do you think?

Stay tuned for a new "feature" coming on Thursdays as well!

Change is fun! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to imagine how you are saying, "Change is Fun!" :)

I like the new pics!

Gina said...

oops that "anonymous" about is me, Gina.

Shannan Martin said...

Love it! And I always swooned over that hot pink dress with the orange polka dots at Target. Such a perfect Wild Child Little Girl dress!

Shannan Martin said...

Doggone it - it's an orange dress with pink dots. I knew I had a 50/50 chance! ;)

Jess said...

LOVE IT!!!

Ashley Baner said...

Love the feet pic. Love your fam. We should get together again!!

Deb Grieco said...

love love love the cover pic...who knew little jeans and shoes could say so much!

Jennifer said...

I love the new look. The header is just adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin