Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's official...

I'm a real, bonafide SAMS Club member!!


Thanks to my boy Hudson for taking the picture, I was just too excited to let this moment slip by! My goal? To go to the grocery store as little as possible so SAMS might just become my new best friend!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Before the week is over, I'll be a member too! I'm taking advantage of their 15 weeks for 15 dollars special. If I like it enough, then I'll do a full year membership.

Happy Shopping!

Jess said...

I fully support this new membership!!!! Oh, and write me down on your calendar for November 19-22nd!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Sandra said...

FYI: The shredded cheddar cheese bags and the Motz shredded cheese is great. I take and divide it into ziploc bags with 2 cups each bag and I figured it out(several years ago) it was less than 50cents a cup!!
Also their applesauce is super yummy and dirt cheap!!
One last thing is I really love their diapers. I get the sam's brand. (however I think the wipes (sams brand) are terrible. they use to be awesome and they have changed them and are paper thin now. I actually returned mine and the lady said I was the third that day to return them!!

Jami said...

ooh, good to know sandra - thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin